Monday, March 18, 2013

Podcast Time!

The last two weeks in my mulimedia reporting class have been dedicated to creating a podcast. A podcast is something I've always wanted to do, so I couldn't have been more excited to get started.

Professor Cameron said we could choose a song or movie and do a review for it on our podcast. I decided to choose a song to talk about, which was actually pretty funny. The previous weeks leading up to this assignment I had a song stuck in my head for the longest time, so this was the perfect project to talk about it.

The song was "I knew you were trouble when I walked In" by country/pop star artist Taylor swift. In the podcast I explain to the audience that it's pretty normal nowadays to get a song stuck in your head, considering radio stations overplay songs contantly. After I was done recording my thoughts on the song, it was time to add a little audio of the song, so my sudience could hear a glimpse of what I was talking about.

The podcast ended up being about a minute long. This assignment was my favorite of the year so far and this week we will present them to our classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment