Sunday, March 3, 2013

Web Templates

The last couple of weeks have been tough in my Multimedia reporting class, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Professor Cameron gave us a project to create different web templates on a certain subject that has ties to Cerritos College. I must admit that at first I was lost, not knowing anything about creating a web template.

I chose to do the project on places to eat at Cerritos College. I began by going to the student food court and taking pictures of the different restaurants, also getting familiar with the menus and prices. After I gathered all of the information that I needed, it was time to start the process.

It actually took me awhile to learn the program dream weaver, but now it's a lot easier. I got started with my home page and have sites for Taco Bell and Chicago Harv's done. I'm having a lot of fun learning new things everyday with this program. Fortunately, Professor Cameron gave us an extra day to finish our projects and that is exactly what I needed. I will let you know how the project turns out on my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment