Thursday, February 14, 2013

Blog Reviews

This week in my Multimedia Class we did a blog review. The class split up into groups of four and reviewed each others blogs.

The review actually helped me out a lot, as I learned what I could do to improve my blog. Most of the members in my group had similar posts to mine, explaining what we have done in class for the week.

One of the members in my group slit up her posts, which made a lot of sense to me. Instead of posting a blog explaining an entire project that we did and how it turned out, she split those into two different posts. The first post explained what the project was and then her next post explained the outcome.

This can help me include more posts into my blog and make it easier for people to come back for more information. I also learned that I should update my blog more frequently because most of the members in my group had more posts than me.

 I really enjoyed reviewing my classmates blogs and will do so again in the future for more tips on how to improve this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment